People today want to connect, support and work with businesses that give back and help them make a difference. seedership is the platform powering small business doing good. It is an easy-to-use digital tool set to differentiate, grow, and deepen customer connections from the good they do. It brings together everything they give back – every dollar, minute and item donated– into a shareable profile that tells their authentic community story. Grow your business. Build community. Inspire more good
Tell us about the entrepreneurial milestones you accomplished?
- Patent pending for our act management and sharing platform - Released Version 2.0 of our Platform Jan 2021 - Launched national video series - "Do Good and Grow" during COVID-19 highlighting small businesses doing good in the community - Won reSET's 2020 Accelerator Venture Showcase
What type of entrepreneur are you?
Scalable Venture - regional, national, or global business focus
What CT entrepreneur ecosystem resources have helped you succeed?
- reSET Social Enterprise Trust: In their 2020 Accelerator Program.
- Leadership Greater Hartford: Networking
- Entrepreneurial Center and Women’s Business Center, University of Hartford: We've participated in two pitch events.
- MetroHartford Alliance / IDH: Networking
- The Scoop Glastonbury: Kicked off a series featuring local businesses that's increased our visibility.
- Knownpreneurs: 16-week program for minority entrepreneurs
Small businesses have a dual purpose: grow their business and give back to the community. Doing good is a part of who they are yet they do it without expectation for their business. seedership helps small businesses differentiate in an authentic way from the good they do. Our digital platform makes it simple for them to track, measure, build and share their community story (an aggregation of all their giving) to achieve greater impact, growth and visibility.