Vote Rope Safe
Peak Performance Leadership, LLC
Founder & CEO
Peak Performance Leadership, LLC (dba. RopeSafe, USA)
City/Town where Organization Located
Company/organization description (<500 characters)
PPL, LLC is a Combat Veteran-owned product development company of safety equipment for military, first responders.
Our flagship product is RopeSafe Edge Protection & Anchor System: a dual-use rope protector & anchor strap that protects life safety rope from abrasion or failure on sharp surfaces & is imperative to user safety.
Our Mission is to create the best safety equipment that protects our Military & First Responders who serve our Country & communities to keep our families safe.
Our vision is to provide meaningful employment for Veterans.
Tell us about the milestones your venture accomplished in 2019, eg., key team members added, revenue level achieved, major sales made or endorsements received, successful exit, etc... (<500 characters)
• Transitioned full time into the business (8/2019)
• 2019 Bob Evans Farms Heroes to CEOs Winner
• Featured on Good Day New York with Daymond John
• Air Force SBIR Contract Awardee
• Utility patent granted by USPTO
• RopeSafe trademark registered.
2019 Revenue: $130k (4 Mo)
• Navy SEAL Team 6
• Army Rangers
• CT Fire Academy
• San Diego Fire Dept.
• Air Force Guardian Angels
• Dallas & Fort Worth, TX SWAT.
Key Team Members:
• Henry Rowland, Esq. Managing Director (Veteran)
• Board of Advisers Est.
Stage: Does your venture generate revenue? YES or NO
What CT entrepreneur ecosystem resources (spaces, programs, events, schools, etc.) have helped you succeed? (<500 characters)
The CT Entrepreneurial ecosystem has provided seed funding, invaluable intellectual property and laboratory testing services, and the entrepreneurial education to prepare myself for the challenges of entrepreneurship. I am incredibly grateful for the resources that have helped me grow my business.
CT Resources leveraged:
• UConn Entrepreneurial Boot Camp for Veterans (EBV) with Disabilities Program
• UConn School of Law Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Law Clinic
• UConn School of Material Sciences - Product lab testing
• CTNext Entrepreneurial Innovation Award (EIA) Winner
What people are saying about Rope Safe...
The Rope Safe Systems invented by Jon Norton of Peak Safety Systems is doing very well in the market. Jon has proven to be a very effective entrepreneur. Robert Richard Zielonka